Do you long
• more connected
• less tense
• fluent and expressive
as you play the piano?
Holistic substitute for Hanon
Want to transform your technique but avoid exercises that fragment your body and disregard musical flow? Piano Portals is a mindful daily practice and radical substitute for Hanon et al.
Ready to think outside the box?
Piano Portals rewrites the rules. It prioritises crucial elements of able players' techniques that are all but neglected in orthodox pedagogy.
A mindful approach
Revolutionise your practice through deepening self-awareness. Ensure your own well-being in playing.
Works on different levels
- For post-beginners: play fluently and expressively
- For advanced players: refine technique and eliminate excess tension
And there's more...
Piano Portals offers a fresh philosophy for deep-learning repertoire, aids focus and concentration, and lets you enjoy beautiful music every step of the way.
“Piano Portals has given me a new sense of connection to the music I am playing, releasing me from my head
into my body, fingers and senses, so that all of my being is involved.”
For the thinking piano teacher with a holistic outlook
Offer your open-minded teen-to-adult students:
- a mindful approach to technique
- a fresh philosophy for learning repertoire assuredly
- a stimulating route to confident performance
Piano Portals - The Art of Conscious Flow
- Piano Portals nurtures the whole-body-mind coordination that applies to real-world performance
- It acknowledges your deep, personal connection to music and your body's corresponding response to be the cornerstone of expressive, efficient technique
- You become the expert on freeing up and re-balancing your own playing technique - not wasting time fragmenting it
Sense and Self-Awareness
Piano Portals is simple, honest and profound in its approach. It offers fresh hope to pianists who practise for long hours yet feel stuck or blocked.
Piano Portals doesn't leave technical assurance or expressiveness to chance or 'talent'. It empowers open-minded explorers to play to their potential at any level.
Piano Portals is open-ended and non-prescriptive. Revolutionise your playing in countless creative ways. Find fresh, surprising points of focus in your practice.