Do you long
• more connected
• less tense
• fluent and expressive
as you play the piano?
Holistic substitute for Hanon
Piano Portals is a mindful daily practice and radical substitute for conventional exercises.
Ready to think outside the box?
Piano Portals highlights aspects of able players' techniques that've been all but neglected by orthodox pedagogy.
- An accessible, engaging approach to technique
- A fresh route to learning repertoire assuredly
- A valuable aid to presence and concentration
- Beautiful music every step of the way
“Piano Portals has given me a new sense of connection to the music I am playing, releasing me from my head
into my body, fingers and senses, so that all of my being is involved.”
For the thinking piano teacher with a holistic outlook
Don't settle for slow progress - replace mechanical exercises with transformational fresh priorities!
Piano Portals - The Art of Conscious Flow
- Optimize your practice through deepening self-awareness
- Take responsibility for your well-being in playing
- Works on different levels - post-beginner to advanced
Sense and Self-Awareness
Piano Portals is simple, honest and profound in its approach. It offers fresh hope to pianists who practise for long hours yet feel stuck or blocked.
Piano Portals helps post-beginners to play fluently and confidently. It helps advanced players refine technique and avoid unnecessary tension.
Piano Portals is open-ended and non-prescriptive. Transform your playing in countless creative ways. Find fresh, surprising points of focus in your practice.