- a dynamic, creative teacher?
- committed to all students' progress, even the least coordinated?
- curious about a holistic daily practice for technique?
- keen to cultivate flowing, expressive whole-body coordination in young children?
- interested in simpler repertoire presented alongside empowering Practice Flows and relevant theory for holistic learning?
- seeking fresh ideas for facilitating phrasing, balance, narrative line, power, delicacy, ornamentation, evenness and cantabile for advanced students?
- keen to help students stay 'in their body' and perform assuredly?
- keen to help students avoid or rehabilitate from injury (in conjunction with medical advice)?
- seeking fresh tools for memorising?
- keen to refresh your own experience of playing?
Why join Piano Portals?
- Access all Courses, e-Books and Cheat Sheets
- Access exclusive videos and discounts on physical books
- Access 1-2-1 feedback on your teaching challenges
- Steer the ongoing development of many more resources
Please download this free guide to all groundbreaking resources:
PDF Guide to Resources