Who's it for?
- Open-minded teen-adult pianists
- Pianists with a holistic outlook
- Pianists who enjoy yoga, meditation or other mindful practices
- Independent-thinking pianists
- Pianists who are suspicious of the value of mechanical exercises
- Pianists who experience excessive tension in playing
- Pianists who want to take responsibility for their own well-being
- Pianists recovering from technique-related injury (in conjunction with medical advice)
- Pianists who want to break free from unhelpful past advice
- Pianists who want to play more by ear
- Pianists who want to memorise assuredly
What can it help with?
- Overcoming technical difficulties through deepening self-awareness
- Eliminating excess tension
- Taking responsibility for your well-being in playing
- Rehabilitating from technique-related injury (in conjunction with medical advice)
- Being more present, focused and connected
- Learning new repertoire assuredly
- Playing by ear and memorising
- Using your precious practice time efficiently
- Honing the minute details of your technique for maximum mastery
- Effortlessly communicating musical line and narrative structure
- Walking, moving, driving and sitting more ergonomically
“Become the expert in your own coordination - this is absolutely on the nail."
How can I have Piano Portals in my life?
Full online courses coming soon!
Please contact founder Stephen Marquiss with any questions or queries about Piano Portals.